What can be better after a long day at work to take away all your aches and pains than a full body Shiatsu massage in your own massage chair? Sure, it would be nice to have a masseuse massage you, but for most people, having a personal massage chair that is ready to give you a massage anytime is far more convenient and affordable. This review will help you determine if it is the ideal chair for you.
BestMassage EC-06C Massage Chair’s Main Features:
- Is able to recline fully
- Has 4 programs (Recovery, Extend, Relax, Refresh)
- Build in Heat Intelligent roller system
- Is fully automatic
- Neck massage designed to target stress relieving “tsubo points”
The massage chair is available in black, brown and dark red (burgundy) and is made of genuine leather. It weighs 185 pounds and is designed to give a rejuvenating full-body massage with using powerful rollers. It reduces fatigue and relaxes muscles by using compression and percussion massage on the entire body including the back, legs and arms.
In 2015, this massage chair was voted to be the Best Professional Massage Chair for that year. Using this massage chair regularly can improve overall posture, mobility of the extremities and flexibility.
The BM-EC06C Product Details:
- has over 30 airbags to offer a complete massage
- is fully automatic
- comes with a one-year limited warranty that covers labor and parts: the buyer is only required to send the defective part to the company, not the whole chair. It will be repaired and returned to the customer – they pay to send the item back to buyer after the repair in the first year.
- weight is 185 lbs; has a shipping weight of approximately 300 lbs.
- is made in China
- weight Limit: 250 LBS
- reclines fully
Who Should Not Buy The Electric Full Body Shiatsu Massage Chair EC-06C
This model is probably not a worthy investment if you:
- Exceed the 250 LBS weight limit
- Have a very small living room or no extra space for a big massage chair (55 x 35 x 42 inches)
- Don’t have the means to maneuver an electric chair that weighs 185/300 pounds
Who Should Buy This Massage Chair?
This model is perfect for people who experience chronic discomfort in their arms, legs and lower back that improves with massage. The massage chair can be used for pain relief on a daily basis. Regular chair massage will make muscles more flexible.
People who enjoy massage and want the convenience of having a massage at home whenever they want would really benefit from this massage chair.
About the Company
There seems to be one problem. The massage chair seems to be fine but there is one slight issue with the company behind the chair. There seems to be very little information about the company and it is not easy to reach them. This could pose problems if you run into any problems with your chair at any point.
Popular Questions and Answers
Does the massage chair require normal electricity voltage?
The massage chair can be used anywhere there is adequate electricity, in this case a standard 110V electrical socket is what is required.
Will the massage chair be able to target the back of the neck and the trapezoid muscles?
The chair does provide a massage on the back of the neck and will also massage the trapezoid muscles. It won’t however be able to reach the back of the head.
Does the massage chair work on the legs and arms too?
The massage chair works on the whole body, including the calves and the forearms simultaneously. There are airbags on the armrest that squeeze the muscles of the forearms.
The massage chair looks quite big. Will I be able to fit it through a 31” door frame?
Since the chair does not come preassembled, you should have no trouble getting it through just about any door frame.
Positive feedback: I bought this chair over a year ago and I find it worth the money I spent on it. It is in great condition with no signs of any wear or tear.
Negative feedback: The chair broke down on me after less than a year of use.
Although it is a heavy chair, it makes me feel better:
One thing to note. You will need a couple of strong people to help you get the chair into your house and set up where you would like it. There was not much to assemble. Once the airbags were in the arm rest and the control pads were screwed into the armrest, I was able to use the massage chair. I have had back pain for a long time and I found that when I use the chair it does really help me feel better. I have had other massage chairs in the past and I find this one to be much better. The real leather is a nice touch too! I do wish that they had a vibration feature – I would have really enjoyed it.
Certainly a Massage chair, but not a TV chair:
My Shiatsu massage chair arrived in only a week and looks and feels great with its real leather. The heating feature really helps and warms up my whole body while the chair massages me. It offers massage on your comes with a heating feature that warms the muscles as the device massages my whole body. There are features on the chair that massage not only your back, buttocks, and upper back, but also massages the legs and arms as well. This is an ideal chair for massages but is not suitable to sit in to read a book or watch TV.
Great for a back massage:
This massage chair was very heavy and it needed two people to get it up the stairs and into my bedroom. It came in a choice of black or brown and I chose the black. I was amazed at how fast it worked. Once I got into the massage chair, I felt my worries melting away and it really worked like a charm on my muscles. It was especially good for my lower back which is stiff almost all the time. My arms and legs are fine but it is nice to have the extra feature in case I ever do need it.
- Quite affordable and offers many features that are typically found in more expensive models.
- A good chair for people who are very tall and is a comfortable fit even for the arms.
- Comes with clear instructions that show you exactly how the controls and chair assembly work.
- Easy to assemble.
- Weighing approximately 185 lbs, this massage chair is quite large and heavy; Some customers needed to remove the doors and hinges to bring it could be brought in the house. It is not too hard to move around once it is in.
- You will need to go to the website to find their contact information. There is not too much other information about the manufacturer and you might find it challenging to find someone to help you.
- Although it does recline fully, it doesn’t provide zero gravity the way some other models like the Shiatsu True Zero-Gravity recliner or the Osaki OS-4000 do.
This massage chair is a very economical choice for a chair that has the options and features it offers. This model give you a full body massage and allows you to target problem areas. It is great in providing relief for everyday stress and the aches and pains that come from hard work, poor posture and overuse.
Massage chairs are a great way to combat everyday stress and relax both your body and mind. They are an important tool when it comes to coping with everyday stress and really help you to relax completely.
We make a point to review products before making any mention of them or making any recommendations. The products that we feature are well reputed or come from known trusted brands.
It is our mission to highlight all the important information that you would need to help you make the best purchasing decisions based on your needs and preferences. With the above-mentioned information shared about this massage chair, we can wholeheartedly recommend it.